You know how these work: someone starts a survey, posts it with their answers, and then you’re supposed to re-post it with your own answers. Sometimes, though, don’t you wonder about how and why these things get started?
1. It’s 2 AM on the weekend, and you are not home…where are you?
If it’s that late, I’m most likely on a subway, trying to get home.
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $400 on?
Our new computer.
3. Are you sure?
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
It was on sale at target.
5. Were you wearing it last night?
7. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
8. Okay, let’s go back to last night…where were you at 2 AM?
Okay…I was sleeping last night at 2 AM.
9. Funny, because I think I saw you at Webster Hall.
I’ve never been to Webster Hall.
10. Did you think I wouldn’t recognize you?
I don’t really try to disguise my appearance ever, so I would assume that you’d recognize me if you knew me.
11. What was the last song you heard?
This morning I was listening to Allison Krauss.
12. What did it remind you of?
13. It didn’t make you think of me?
What?!? No, it made me think of my wife.
14. Have you forgotten that it used to be our song?
What are you talking about? I’ve never really had “a song” with anybody.
15. Who was that guy you were dancing with?
I wasn’t dancing. I was getting ready for work.
16. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Cleaning the Bathroom
17. I would do that for you.
18. Would you like me to come over and do it for you now?
19. Where do you live these days?
20. What part?
21. What’s your address?
Look…I’m not going to tell you where I live.
22. What were you doing last night?
I had Improv rehearsal.
23. You think I’m going to believe that?
You’re the one that asked.
24. Seriously, where were you?
Seriously…With my Improv Group.
25. Who was that guy you were with?
26. Why were you all up on his grill?
We were doing a scene together; he was playing my wife.
27. Were you just using him to make me jealous?
28. Seriously, because it doesn’t bother me…you can go out and whore yourself out as much as you want.
Whoa…relax, tiger. It was just an acting scene.
29. Do you think you’ll be married in ten years?
I’m already married.
30. Do you still think about me?
I don’t even know who you are.
31. What were you doing at 8 pm last night?
Dude, you’re seriously creeping me out.
32. Admit that you still love me.